Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Getting from where you are to where you want to be








There is an old saying that goes "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step"

Clint and I firmly believe health is a journey not a destination. There will be ups and there will be downs. Our goal is to help you find ways to have more ups than downs. And if you are new to being intentional about your personal health journey we want to empower you to make your first steps along this journey in the right direction.

I was personally challenged by a chiropractor back in 2006 to begin to make small changes in my life to achieve my goal of living a healthier life. He said "Joy, you are not in a health crisis now. Why not begin to make small changes and avoid the health crisis that your current lifestyle will ultimately bring."

Now nearly 10 years into the journey of making intentional changes, my world looks very different.

Every week to 2 weeks I will share one small change you could choose to incorporate, we will talk about a body system and how to keep that system healthy, and I'll share a skill that helps keep costs down or a DIY project that I love.

So I want to invite you to begin to make small changes now and see where it takes you. Ten years will come and go in the blink of an eye. Where will you be 10 years from now?

Here's a quick video showing why wholesome local food and water, productive exercise, and toxin reduction is so important these days...and why Young Living can help.


No comments:

Post a Comment